Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Great Divide

Hello Hello!
So I am BACK this semester which is great! I very excited to continue to share glorious music with you wonderful people out there!
The best part about this semester is that I will be helping a new girl, Kyra, take over this show! So every once in a while LIKE TONIGHT, she will be coming in and doing the show without me. So I am excited to hear what she plays tonight and please remember to call in and make suggestions at 303-492-1190 or email her at dj@radio1190.org remember though only female dominated bands.
I will also take this opportunity to remind the general public about what this show is all about. This show is about honoring and exemplifying the beauty and glory of the female dominated music scene. This means we are interested in playing ALL forms of female dominated music. Female dominated means bands that either are predominately female or exemplify the female voice. So we play most of everything as long as it is done with a female voice.
SO we will try and post any information on new bands and our weekly play set. If you have suggestions or ideas please let me know.

New Bands for this week that I have discovered and will play hopefully next week:
Coeur De Pirate-a cute little french band great piano overtones
The Pack A.D.
Gang Violence
Check um out!

No comments: