Thursday, October 9, 2008

First blog ever

Ok so here is my playlist for this show. You can listen online at radio1190.org or on the AM station 1190. I don't have much to say, really the music should speak for itself. I dj on thursday from 6-7.
Here is the playlist:
Aritist-Song-Album
Helium-Devil's Tear-The Magic City
Veruca Salt-Seether-American Thighs
Glass Candy-Beatific-Beat Box
Azure Ray-Don't Make A Sound-S/T
Rilo Kiley-Go Ahead-Take-offs and Landings
Mirah-Jerusalem-C'mon Miracle
Cocorosie-Promise-The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn
Portishead-Mysterons-Dummy
Scout Niblett-Do You Want To Be Buried With My People-This Fool Can Die Now
PJ Harvey-White Chalk-White Chalk
Erase Errata-Cruising-Nightlife
Sleater-Kinney-Modern Girl-The Woods
Peaches-Rock The Shocker-Impeach My Bush
Pony Up-Heard You Got Action-Nuvo
Le Tigre-On The Verge-This Island
The Raincoats-Lola
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Date With The Night-Fever To Tell

No comments: